Imagine stepping in to one of the most enchanting places on earth
Honeymoon Guest House is a charming Bali-chic oasis that offers an authentic Balinese experience with a touch of elegance and tranquility.
Enter hand-carved stone gateways and immerse yourself in Janet DeNeefe’s world (quite literally as it’s her family home). You might bump into her as you explore the grounds, take a dip in the pool or tuck into your breakfast. For a unique, first-hand opportunity of the culture, guests are welcome to join in-house ceremonies and special cultural events. During the Ubud Writers & Readers Festival you might brush shoulders with an award-winning author staying on the property. Anything is possible!
Pamper yourself with a massage in the privacy of your own room, chill out with a frozen margarita at the bar, dine on local fare at the Honeymoon Kitchen, take a cooking class, hang out at the salt-water pool, join yoga in the onsite studio or delve into the Honeymoon Library and catch up on some reading.
“Will air-conditioning be required?”
As Ubud is much cooler than the coastal areas a fan is usually sufficient for our guests. The nights are warmer from November to March.
“How do I get to/from the airport?”
We offer an airport transfer service for a fee of Rp350,000. Alternatively, you can get a taxi from the ‘arrivals’ bay. The journey usually takes about an hour, depending on traffic.
“Are the mosquitoes a problem in Ubud?”
Like all tropical locations, Ubud has mosquitoes (non malarial) – but all of our rooms have large mosquito canopies, and repelling coils are burnt each evening.
- Cost does not include 10% government tax or 10% service charges
- Surcharge for high season (July,Aug,Dec 15-31)Rp 230,000++/room/night
- Check–in is 2pm, check–out is 12 noon
- Rooms will be held until 6pm, unless advised otherwise
- A minimum of two nights is required
- No charge for children under two years old (if sharing parents bed)
- Breakfast is served in Honeymoon Guesthouse Rooftop Cafe, a surcharge of Rp 50,000 will be charged for breakfast delivered to the room
- For more than one child: Rp115,000 per child, per night
- Late check–out: up to 6pm will incur a 50% room-rate fee. After 6pm, you will be charged the full room rate.
- Insufficient cancellation notice will result in a full room rate charged to your credit card.
- Wi-fi available at Lobby only
All rooms offer the following
- Mosquito nets and repellant coils
- Daily housekeeping
- Bar fridge, replenished daily
- Tea, coffee and two flasks of boiling water a day
- Water dispenser and front patio with table and chairs
Stay at Honeymoon Guesthouse and receive a Loyalty Card offering discount at all Casa Luna establishments
Locals and Kitas holders
We offer a 10% discount to Indonesian nationals and KITAS holders. Valid during the regular seasons only
Early bird rate
10% discount when you book 2 weeks in advance
15% discount when you book 3 weeks in advance
Food as medicine 3 day detox program
Rejuvenate and revitalize with our tonics, smoothies and meals inspired by Balinese healing foods. Breakfast begins with coconut-turmeric tonic followed by green juices to revive your liver energy and rehydrate your inner organs. The day continues with mid-morning smoothies and low-carb, gluten-free lunches and dinners. In between meals, enjoy yoga sessions and relaxation massages in this tranquil, tropical hideaway.
AUD 420 (meals, 3x massages)
AUD 450 (3x yoga and massages)
Yoga retreat package
5 NIGHT YOGA RETREAT Enjoy the ultimate relaxation at the Honeymoon Guesthouse with 3 days of yoga, spa treatments and gourmet food. Feel like a Princess, or maybe a Prince, with a luxurious massage, invigorate with gentle yoga, rejoice in a glorious meal at Indus, learn the secrets of home-cooked Indonesian food at the renowned Casa Luna Cooking School and enjoy the gracious Balinese hospitality at the Honeymoon Guesthouse. You won’t want to leave! 4 Nights stay receive 1 Night Free Dinner at Indus Yoga Class Spa Treatment Cooking Class
FOR SINGLE PACKAGE Rp 5,100,000
FOR DOUBLE/TWIN PACKAGE Rp 6,000,000
*This yoga package is not available in these following dates:
- 1st of July – 31st of August
For information and bookings firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer airport transfers 24 hrs a day contact email@example.com
“Waking up to the sound of birds, a leisurely swim and a sumptuous breakfast gives me the much needed break from my hectic schedule.”Deepika Shetty